Thanks for the feedback folks. My attitude is what one of the posts in
the lopsa discussion thread referred to : "Actually I can't recall an
interview where someone said, I have little experience but I hope these
certs will give me a chance to earn that experience." I want to use the
cert to get an entry-level position, and build on it from there. Is this
a reasonable battle-plan ?
Sercond - I agree the official RedHat courses are expensive and am
looking around for cheaper alternatives for acquiring the knowhow to
pass the RedHat test. I can walk into Dymocks etc and get MCSE selfstudy
courses 6 inches thick, is similar for REDHAT available ?
thanks
Rod