Hi Jidanni!

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:07:26 +0100, Jidanni wrote:
> OK, reading "Subject: kernel-package does not install on fat" I see
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fso-maint/2008-October/000204.html

The correct thread is [1] and you experienced the same problem as Arne.
As I already wrote on that thread [2], the error you get is really
strange, since the Debian kernel package you are installing does not
contain anymore the /boot/uImage.bin link.

>> I'll fix it with the next kernel image, which will be milestone3.
> So I will look for milestone3 announcements. Thanks.

The milestone3 kernel has been already packaged and it is the one you
were trying to install [3].

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes: