Hi Gismo,

Am Freitag, den 07.11.2008, 18:46 +0100 schrieb Luca Capello:
> As I already wrote on that thread [2], the error you get is really
> strange, since the Debian kernel package you are installing does not
> contain anymore the /boot/uImage.bin link.

I think dpkg will link an existing file “out of the way” before
installing the new files (to be able restore them when something goes
wrong maybe). That’s why it worked after he moved the old uImage.bin out
of the way. Not sure if it will affect upgrades though.

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner