Hi,

On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 17:40 +0100, Fox Mulder wrote:
> I use the current panel-plugin version but i don't have any
> /etc/panel-plugin.conf file. Do i have to create it by hand or should it
> be in the openmoko-panel-plugin package?
that depends on what you wanne do. if you want to do a systemwide
configuration, you should create the file by hand. if you want a user
only configuration, you can use the config menu and you will find the
config in ~/.panelpluginrc (hope i spelled it right). You also can
create your config and then copy it to /etc, so you don't need you
editor.

cu
 sebastian