Hi,
On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 14:40 +0100, Christian Adams wrote:
> > What do you think about it?
> first: if you don't like it, just don't use it .. ;)
second: everyone who want's to used the software should do it! And we
are always open for suggestions or patches to improve it! (the "first"
sounded so hard....)

> i am working on more flexibility / configurability for the future but
> as i (and also sebastian) don't do this as a full-time-job, it needs
> some time .. ;)
the next version of the panel will contain a plugin system to reduce the
needed memory. but it can also be used to remove features(i.e. the
buttons handling).

the discussions on button handling is always the same. everyone wants to
use them. an if someone uses them someone comes and says: i want to do a
diffetent thing with it. i, for my case, are happy with the handling as
it is. i don't understand you problem with the keyboard in your mail.
can you explain it a little bit in a concrete usecase? maybe we find a
solution to fit all our needs.

greetings
 sebastian