On 29/01/2009 14:16, arne anka wrote:
i am blue in the face already from holding my breath ;-)
one idea, though: it would be nice if it somehow could cooperate with the opp to avoid the need to have another icon in a systray, but still the having the applet accessible.

Yes, I was thinking. It is not difficult to make an XFCE applet. I am using pyXfce, and is very simple. The major problem is that if oop will move of XFCE applet, it will become impossible to use in other enviroment.

The solution according me is to have something similary to: sshmenu and gnome-sshmenu (Gnome user will undertand)