Hello!

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer schrieb:
> I just release a refresh of FSO milestone5 to fix some bugs that crept
> into the release, notably the "not working on bootloaders that mount the
> root partition read-only".

Ah, that might have been the reason for the busy-looping-something I saw
with 5.0 and that kept up the sysload to 2 while idle ;)

This is fixed now (on GTA01V4), great!

Though I still see the issue that the battery applet does not work, i.e.
it always displays the charging symbol (flashing "+"), regardless if
externally powered or not. On a commandline "apm" tells the correct
state and values (again GTA01V4).

Apart from that I also miss the auto-upping of the usb-net interface
that used to work with MS4.1.

As a side note, I tried to figure out a minor issue I found with
suspend/resume... when suspending something changes to text-console
before actually suspending the device. I think this is not necessary
with GTA01, maybe it is with GTA02. Where could I possibly disable this?
I could not find any suspend script doing that. I think it would simply
look nicer (so it is just cosmetics) if the screen would not change to
textmode before being switched off (same for the reusme case first
shwoing the text console and then the GUI). And it may also speed up
things a little...

Anyway, great!

> Cheers,
Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535
http://www.kernelconcepts.de