2009/11/29 Nikita V. Youshchenko <yo...@debian.org>:
>> tried changing to fso-usaged by putting something like:
>> > [ousaged]
>> > disable = 1
>>
>> log file shows lines like this:
>> > 2009.11.29 11:22:12.536 frameworkd.resource  WARNING  Can't register
>> > resource GSM since ousaged is not present. Enabling device
>
> Do you have fso-usaged package installed ?

Well, I can answer for Jonathan that at least I do have fso-usaged
installed, but I haven't found a way to enable it, or documentation
either. Getting same messages. I have tried disabling ousaged only,
and also adding [fsousage] section since I don't really know what I
should be doing, but haven't gotten any functionality.

That said, I haven't had much problems either with ousaged, but I've
heard there are some. Zhone works quite reliably for me nowadays.
Registering to network also works always except when changing
countries when Neo for some reason needs several restarts to get the
first successful registration, after which it works.

-Timo