In a message dated 9/27/2003 8:12:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You highlighted my words, ( They are weak from the circumstances of their marriage so if someone shows them a little attention they are weak and will give in. (and alot of times feel like crap about it later)) and then said that I said thought men were weak. Not all men are weak. Every marriage is different and all the circumstances are different. I said though, those men due to the circumstances of their marriage can be weak and give in when shown the affection and attention they want and crave. I am far from a man hater and I dont think anywhere in any of my posts have I shown anything that would make others think I am a man hater

yep makes almost as much sense as being called a manhater when you are saying they should be strong enough to make their own choices huh charles?    :)))))))