In a message dated 9/27/2003 7:59:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You are twisting my words. Not all men are weak. I'm saying the men whose wives treat them like shit, belittle them, withold sex from them and show them no love whatsoever can sometimes be weak and give in to those temptations. No one is perfect and given the right circumstances will give in. I dont mind arguing this but dont twist my words around.

i didnt twist your words i highlighted your words.  and that comment was aimed at charles.   i was mistreated for years besides the cheating that i didnt find out about until later and i never cheated on him and if i had  it wouldnt have been his fault it would have been mine for cheating on him and choosing to break my vow.  and in the end he'll have to answer for it not me