Any "friend" that did that to me would *NOT* be my friend....
And I would probably kick their ass....

On Saturday, September 27, 2003, at 10:11 PM, Angela wrote:

But dont you also think any self confident woman would think a sister or friend that entered or initiated that kind of affair should be considered just as much of scum for doing something like that to you. The sister/friend could say no too. I just couldnt be so nice towards a friend that did something like that to me. Thankfully I dont have to worry about my sister doing it since I dont have a sis and if my brother ever had an affair with my husband......ick....dont even wanna go there....

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Jen --
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 2:06 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Pick one (immorality glamorized)

Well, Im going to answer this because I said the same thing she did. She is not the one that I wwould be blaming.

Females that are self confident and that think highly of themselves will realize that any guy that would sleep with your sister or anyone outside of the marriage for that matter is scum. Its as simple as that. That female will realize that she deserves someone who can stay faithful to her, even under not so great circumstances. It is HIS lack of control, HIS inability to say no that is the problem. Not the "other" girls.