In a message dated 9/27/2003 3:36:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What about if she held out for 6 months or more? Or even 2 years or more. I'm sorry, but if I didnt put out for that long I'd be surprised if my husband didnt go out and get it elsewhere.

other then medical reasons  if your not having sex that long why not say something why not work it out.  blaming someone else for it is just an excuse to get out of the responsibility of a poor choice