Thats why I would never be interested in TiVo. Ours is basicly rented, like any other cable box.So, we didnt have to shell out a couple hundred to "buy" it.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Has Oprah Lost Her Bounce?

Yeah but if you have already bought the unit, your paying to record on something you already own.....that's like paying for the video, then paying for it again when you use it.....lol

Now if your renting the unit, I can see it.....but if it's paid for? Double gougeing if you ask me....maybe worth it for what it does, but still seems like their  getting you twice. lol