I pay 12.95 for mine...over time it will have been
cheaper to buy one...but if I get tired of this...I
can send it back..and not worry about having an extra
receiver around like I do now with my direct tv box.

btw Jen, I love this thing..I have been saving things
and watching them later...and it is great.

Laurie
--- Jen -- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thats why I would never be interested in TiVo. Ours
> is basicly rented, like any other cable box.So, we
> didnt have to shell out a couple hundred to "buy"
> it.

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner