To: "The Sandbox Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Library Worker Fired For Refuseing To Work On Sunday

That is probably true. *sigh*

I do find it disturbing that discrimiation against any group could just be winked at like that. I missed the "acceptable" murals as well as most of my other emails from last week (don't ask - but also don't try doing things with your mailbox when you are running a fever. And be sure to get your flu shot.). I think people may be cracking down on any seeming to be anti-Muslim because of all of the anti-anyone-who-looked-Muslim events - like the Sikh shootings. One Sikh taxi driver reported that someone asked him if he were Osama bin Laden and then threw a bottle at him through the open car window.

Sad.