Or if you can't deal with it, place the baby for adoption. Many couples wait years to adopt a new born.....

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] New Support for Arnold

In a message dated 10/9/2003 11:39:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I do agree with you on the fact that if you allow it, then those that do use it as a form of birth control will keep on using it as that, but at the same time isnt it better to have them do it that way in a medical office, than trying to do it when its illegal and possibly killing both the child and themselves? There are some cases that it can be warranted. I know myself would not want to carry a child conceived out of rape or incest as many others wouldnt want to either. But at the same time, my parents asked me when they found out I was pregnant if I wanted to have an abortion and I refused it no matter what. Unfortunatly in today's society though, I really dont see abortion laws changing to make them illegal again, so just work to make it a little more difficult to obtain one. They have to be done by a certain week in the pregnancy, in the case of teenagers, parents must always consent to it also and disallow them in women that have had so many.

see i dont wanna sound mean on that question but yeah actually id prefer them to do it illegally because either way the baby is gonna die why make it comfortable for the mom to kill it?  My cousin was viciously raped and became pregnant and she carried it thru.  I think the whole thing is people want the easy way out and dont want to deal with responsibility. in the case of rape yeah she doesnt deserve to be raped but does the baby deserve to die because of it? i say keep the baby and kill the rapist  lol