Depends on your state, in some states they do not have to be done by a certaun week in your pregancy. In some yes, but in others... Arkansas among them unless something has recently changed, their legal all the way up thru the 9th month.

In several states it's legal 5 minutes before birth, 5 minutes later it's murder. If you ask me, it's murder in both cases....one's just legal while the other isn't. Amazing......
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 10:39 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] New Support for Arnold

I do agree with you on the fact that if you allow it, then those that do use it as a form of birth control will keep on using it as that, but at the same time isnt it better to have them do it that way in a medical office, than trying to do it when its illegal and possibly killing both the child and themselves? There are some cases that it can be warranted. I know myself would not want to carry a child conceived out of rape or incest as many others wouldnt want to either. But at the same time, my parents asked me when they found out I was pregnant if I wanted to have an abortion and I refused it no matter what. Unfortunatly in today's society though, I really dont see abortion laws changing to make them illegal again, so just work to make it a little more difficult to obtain one. They have to be done by a certain week in the pregnancy, in the case of teenagers, parents must always consent to it also and disallow them in women that have had so many.