I said I know these people though. If we go out to dinner with them and their kids are misbehaving I'll tell them to sit down and shut up. I don't do it to complete strangers. These kids know me and they know I mean business. That's why I said if their parents don't want to discipline them and don't like me saying something to them, then they can either leave dinner or just not go out with us or don't bring their kids. I do the same thing when they bring their kids to my house. They let their kids run through my house and tear it apart and I don't allow that. So I tell them if they don't stop them I will.

I don't believe in saying it to strangers though.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 11:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Your Children Are Ugly

In a message dated 10/31/2003 8:32:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I know a few people like that myself. Usually if they won't say anything to their kids, I will. And if they don't like it, they are more than welcome to leave.

now see i dont agree with that. whats the point of going up to a kid you dont know and telling em to behave  when the parent isnt going to enforce it.  these kids are acting up from lack of discipline. not to mention im very much against strange women telling you how to raise your child...

i was in kmart one time with mike when he was a baby and some woman came up and says how dare you have that child in diapers at his age what kinda mother are you? i said excuse me hes 11 months old. and shes like he is? i thought he was older. and walks away    whats the point of that?