I agree with ya there. That is probably one of those cases that would be considered abuse. Although some would consider fussing at your child and spanking them in privacy for their bad behavior (actual bad behavior) is abuse.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 11:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Your Children Are Ugly

In a message dated 10/31/2003 10:15:13 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Charles,
I know that you are a stern parent.... and a good one...
I still believe that you are lucky....

I will still say that a whiny ass parent that continually picks on
a kid verbally in public.... even though they are getting *NO*
response, is *more* irritating than the kid them self...

and some of those parents just make you want to slap em for the way they treat the kid. I almost got in a fight at a carnival because a mother was getting on a ride and her 2 year old was crying for her and she walked up to her and said shutup and smacked her in the head.  that made me want to kill that woman