I couldn't agree more.....
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Your Children Are Ugly

In a message dated 10/31/2003 10:15:13 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Charles,
I know that you are a stern parent.... and a good one...
I still believe that you are lucky....

I will still say that a whiny ass parent that continually picks on
a kid verbally in public.... even though they are getting *NO*
response, is *more* irritating than the kid them self...

and some of those parents just make you want to slap em for the way they treat the kid. I almost got in a fight at a carnival because a mother was getting on a ride and her 2 year old was crying for her and she walked up to her and said shutup and smacked her in the head.  that made me want to kill that woman