Cable  hits you with all the charges too, the only difference is most cable includes local channels. But satellite more than offsets that, to pick up local channels usually runs around $4.99 or somewhere in that neighborhood. Dollar for dollar to me there is no comparison.

On the other hand if it were free....lol

And yes 60 channels, of course the largest town I've ever lived in only had a population of 75,000 too. lol Hot Springs is alittle over half that.
----- Original Message -----
From: GOP Momma
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 1:57 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [Sndbox] Name that tune...

60 channels?
LOL...
I'll have to take a digi picture of my digital cable channel line up then for you..LMAO!
I have more channels than I could ever watch.
And yep..for me...satellite can't compete against our cable service.
When my sis got her satellite (it was actually her husband who signed up for it..before that they had NOTHING..LOL)..they thought they were all that and a bag of chips. Then all the problems started not but a couple months after having it AND she found out all the extra costs satellite was ripping them for.
Then she'd call my hubby all the time asking him if he knew why their tv was doing such and such..LOL

~*~*Bethany*~*~