In a message dated 11/2/2003 2:14:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well maybe where you are.
Sorry, but my sister's satellite sucks ass. her pictures all have the ghost images, she can't get local channels without that extra thing and her price is not cheap.
Digi cable here for like 500 channels is like 70 bucks a month. Then you get a discount for having internet and cable.
I have awesome pictures and none of those problems she has had.
Plus..like I said..I have my VOD, which I love..oh and my parental control..oh and I'll take my faster than DSL and T1 performance too:

now i cant speak for the internet part but I love digital. the parental controls can let you block channels and you dont have to pay installation fees or take a contract out on it.  the picture is always good for us.