Well I want to say I wish Verizon would get DSL here, but then again, I'm
almost scared of Verizon, LOL considering all the problems I've been having.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 1:13 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: Re: [Sndbox] Name that tune...

The $99 here, is on TOP of your cable bill, and you have to have cable to
even get it. AND that's with a one year committment or it's $129.....talk
about a rip off. Oh they have a $49 version, for half the speed.....the Rev
said before the speed they quoted here for $99 he gets for $49 there. That
was enough to tell me I wasn't interested in getting ripped off. lol