In a message dated 11/2/2003 2:34:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We were paying $100 for 140 channels. And if her picture is bad, it's in her cable or her tv or it's not tuned in good b/c if she has direct tv then she is receiving the same picture that e'one else in the US is getting. It all comes from the same satellites. Not to mention the prices are all basically the same. I'm getting over 300 channels right now for $80 and I just like it better. No use arguing over it. E'one has their preference. Mine is to stay away from Comcast if I can b/c in this area they suck ass. There are more satellite customers around here than cable customers.

we get over 700  for 65 dollers   and ours is digital