Ever think he might have snuck off? Don't tell me kids that are watched can't, they do it every day. And I mean the one's that are being watched, not the one's that aren't.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] FL. Boy fined on bike

In a message dated 11/6/2003 1:20:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well it might have been an accident that could have been avoided by not playing that close to the road. Of course I suppose it might not happen the same way another time....the next time he could land in front of the car.....Then the parents would have to possibly pay funeral costs...

then maybe theyd think about why they were letting their 8 yr old play out on a bike without supervision....of course maybe they should punish him for them not watching him too