That is a lot...yikes.

who plucks all the feathers off?? Please tell me you
don't make Maridyth do that.

Laurie
--- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well I had the turkey flung over my back... by the
> neck... not the same
> as a pack...
> true, but I am no longer as fit as a boy scout
> either...  <G>  40 lbs
> is a lot...
> trust me...
>

> On Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 08:27 PM, Sandbox
> Mail List
> Administration wrote:
>
> > True, but it would be easier in a pack.  I'm
> assuming it's a napsack
> > or something.  Your back is more able to carry the
> load for a long
> > period of time than your arms are.
> >
> > Charles Mims
> > http://www.the-sandbox.org
> >

> <image.tiff>

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner