I had a phone with my own number when I was 16...but I
also had a job. I had a tv when I was a senior in high
school..but it was a black and white one. I think we
all raise our children the way we think is
right....so...I am not coming down on you for your
thoughts just stating that I am doing something
different.

=== message truncated ===>

=====
And now I'm glad I didn't know