From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 6:08 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Misfit Gifts

That's how Sabrina's will be. Not to mention she is getting to the age where
she will start going out with friends and as Charles mentioned pay phones
are more and more scarace. This way she can get hold of me if she needs to
and if something happens while she is out, I can get hold of her. My parents
would have had one for me, if they had them when I was a kid. They hated
trying to track me down all the time when I was out with friends.

Angela
Behind every good woman lies a trail of men