Nooooo.....all bad food has to be removed from the house...LOL...I already
know that.  In your case from the whole grounds I guess...LOL

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 9:39 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Overcoming the Urge to Splurge

That is good advice...

Laurie (who wanted to get up in the middle of the night and get the peanut
m&ms that she has in the
truck)

--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Overcoming the Urge to Splurge
>
> Are you wrestling with the urge to splurge on junk food? You have two
> choices: Either indulge yourself and make up for it later, or figure
> out a way to work through the temptation. One Beachgoer shares her
> strategy for staying on the wagon:
>
> "When I quit smoking about 20 years ago, I was able to cope in the
> following way, and I think it might work when a cookie is calling your
> name: Change your environment-that is, get up and walk away. You might
> want to put something legal in your mouth to help the cravings, but
> then go into another room or walk around the block. And while you are
> walking, remember why you are doing this to begin with! Picture
> yourself in that dress that you are longing to wear, or the bathing
> suit or the skirt.
> Just get through those
> difficult 10 or 15 minutes as best you can!"
> -Member 36521112982
>

> Charles Mims
> http://www.the-sandbox.org
> <http://www.the-sandbox.org/>

=====
Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and
going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can
only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.
--Kent Nerburn