Well I have this recipe saved and will be trying it out soon. Will have to try it the first time as the recipe specifies and check out the spicy factor in it before I decide whether or not to spice it up or down any.

Angela

"I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made"
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Bethany
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 11:50 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Recipe: Buffalo Style Wings

spicy, but not unbearable. You can always tweak the pepper additives. Or replace one or both with variations also. Some people prefer a more sweet tasting buffalo wing. Using the boneless strips is really yummy.
Oh and if you do use the strips, they work well over a salad for a complete meal.
~*~*Bethany*~*~