Well,... If you really wanted to do it then it could be done.

Create a set of rules that look for any of the most common spanish
words - especially any that use high-bit characters. With enough of
these it should be broad enough to catch most... The trick is to
include words that are also not common in normal conversation on the
local system.

Could a filter be created that will tag as spam any messages that contaning NON-ascii characters? I mean allow only CHRS 1 through 255.

I believe this fill filter out all these foreign character sets, and let through regular old and plain messages through...

Of course such a rule will only apply for most of us on the western hemisphere...

--
Jorge Asch Revilla
CONEXION DCR