Just to be clear - we're not precisely talking about spam per-se.
Rather we're talking about stating that all traffic on a particular
system should be only in one language as a matter of policy...

Well, since 100% of my users speak english/spanish I can safely bet that NONE of my mail should have strange character sets. So I can assume if they do, they must be spam.

It's just a matter of demographics, and I am sure such a rule would not apply to all other customers. But for some of them, it would... (foreign spam messages seems to have increased ten-fold over the last couple of months).

-- Jorge Asch Revilla CONEXION DCR www.conexion.co.cr 800-CONEXION