Hello,

I don't know which earlier versions you are referring
to, so my experience may not be relevant, but what I have
working together is:

Tomcat 4.1.12 + JDK 1.4.1 + soap 2_3_1

And it's working fine as far as I can tell. I am still
rather novice in this world and I have done probably
only rather simple things so far, but these have worked
anyway.

If you think my configuration is relevant, I'll try
to answer the different points you are raising.

Vuko

--
 Vuko Brigljevic,    EP Research Fellow                    |