I use the Digi sportslens. And I use glasses under them. I really recommend
them.
Check out http://www.digieyes.com/index.html

At last some real wrap around sunglasses, Ive tried a couple, and these are
the ones I ended up with.

Ps. the amber polaroid lens I think is the best for viewing at a blue sky.

Reagrds
Kjelli