Jim

There are a lot of Sunglasses on the market, and there may be
better ones out there,  But I would recommend Zurich.
They are made in California, and are a good outfit to deal with.
The glasses are guaranteed and if Broken,  they will replace
broken part.  I have broken  the earpiece and received a new one
after two years.  At  the Oshkosh Fly in at there booth this year
they replaced the earpiece with the new soft earpieces which
were developed since I bought mine. (four years ago) I only went
to the booth to get them cleaned.  If you need some to wear over
your glasses I would suggest you take a look at them.  They are
not cheap,  $59.95 a pair.  Just an eye exam is at least $35.00.
The depleted OZONE layer is the cause of increased eye
damage.

                                 Zurich International
                                 3199 Plummers Dr. Suite #10
                Chico, CA 95973