Glenn, Do you know of any quantitative data which supports this position?
 I was of the opinion that the data concerning various sunlight radiation
has not shown an increase at reasonable elevations.  What data is
available concerning this and concerning increased incidence of eye
damage? I wear Zurich glasses and like them but wish to be informed about
any increased dangers to my eyes also.  Regards,  Jim MacLean