I also attended the IMS show in Pasadena today where there was a
booth showing/selling these glasses. I had never seen or tried
them before and was blown away. To say that they really improve
visibility and remove glare is an understatement. Without the
glasses you look up into the blinding glow of the convention
center lights, and with them not only is all the glare gone but
you can see the lightbulb filament and the writing on lightbulb.
        I gotta get me some of these!
                -Jay Sloat-