Just cause "it works" does not imply it functions as well as it could with
proper electrical connections. You think (wrongly...again) that this is theory,
why not do your homework (like I have), do some actual testing (like I have),
then get back to us.

It never ceases to amaze me how folks can justify "success" without something
to measure it against. If we followed your analogy, we would still have
buildings that were only a few stories high.

What's the difference between NEXTEL and F1? Sound technological advancement.