From Dons pics all I can say is break out the checkbook!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Laurel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "rcse Yahoo" <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Supra #42 problem

Before this whole thread gets out of control, we should all remember that #42 was CRASHED at Phoenix. From what I heard, it went into some power lines, then crashed from around 75ft. Apparently, the repair wasn't adequate.

Just because the Supra wing mount didn't survive a crash, doesn't mean it is not correctly designed to withstand the normal stresses of hard launches and contest landings.

My Supra will be here in a few days, and I will have no qualms about flying it hard!

Cheers - Jim Laurel
Seattle Area Soaring Society