To: RCSE
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 5:54 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Durable Paint?

I'm just finishing my new Soprano (finally) and would like some advice on what "brand" paint I can use to spray on as a "canopy" on the nosecone...Something that is reasonably durable, that won't mark-up too easily or readily scuff off. Anyone have any tips on either the paint to be used and surface prep? T'would be appreciated...

TIA,

Sheldon~YNT