From: James V. Bacus
To:  soaring@airage.com
Sent:  Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:06:41 -0500
Subject: [RCSE] First Sailplane

Before Meyer and Hauch do a transformer thing on the other thread, I know
this topic will take off because it hasn't been brought up in some
time.  Good one for a long weekend...

My first Sailplane was a FF Jasco Thermic 50 that I wedged a Kraft brick
into and crashed many times, it was frustrating as heck.  Covered with
tissue and dope.  My first Sailplane that really flew was a WindDrifter,
and I have one now that is the second one I built that looks like my first,
and is over 20 years old.

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, and Team JR
AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net

"unsubscribe" requests
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must
be sent in
text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as
Hotmail and AOL are
generally NOT in text format