Subject: Re: [RCSE] First Sailplane
From: Fritz Bien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, June 30, 2006 12:04 pm
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], soaring@airage.com

Dave Thornburg's (all sheet balsa) Zephyr (initially with one-channel escapement) circa 1968.  Any other older-than-dirt contemporaries still alive out there?  Good Lift!

Hi Skip,

I'm still flying a Graupner Clou, though I no longer use my Kraft Custom reed set.  My Ecktronics Nomad needs new tissue, and its Kraft K3VK has long given up the (galloping) ghost.

-Fritz