I did a scale up of a mag sketch for my first sailplane. If I remember
right it was called the plank. A red herring sized slope wing with an
un-tapered wing, No computer mixers so a sliding aileron servo pushed back
and forth by by the elevator servo. Almost as hokey as the mixer from the
Todi I flew much later. If I remember correctly my first powered model was
a Supertiger 23 powered Rumpelstat from a scaled up RCM article. First real
sailplane kit was a Lee Renaud Monterey. First DLG was an Uplink.
----
Dick Barker
Port Angeles, WA
"Turning HLG around"