Gentle Lady...many long flights then converted to electric power pod on top
like the Sophisticated Lady w/ variable pitch/feathering prop. Then ditched
the power and flattened the wing, added flaps and ailerons and flew it at the
Cinci Pumpkin Fly. What a dog and how embarrassing, but hey, I had fun! I
even added winglets to fly in Standard Class, (remember that) and it's still
a hangar queen! Well maybe a hangar tramp but nostalgic none the less!

Good thread...

Jim "soarus interuptus" Carlton