From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 21:15:00 EST
To: Soaring@airage.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] "Jack Benny is 39 and 2.4 is 38?"

Number of systems that can be in use simultaneously
Spectrum  Airtronics      Futaba      Xtreme
 39               38 (?)           ?             120

Got these from the XtremePowerSystems site (letting the Christmas turkey
settle to make room for pie and this was something I had been thinking about
for awhile, so decided to do a little Googling).

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the general modeler believed that
with 2.4 all concerns for freq control were over....Millions could all be on
at once...there was the story about the huge heli event with hundreds of
attendees most enjoying the freedom of 2.4....hmmmn.

Did you all believe that the amount of 2.4 TXs on at once was almost
unlimited?

Here's another wrench in the freq paradise works....what about a mix of
brands and systems?  Some using two channels at once, some hopping around.

Regardless of the information encoding, radio waves are still radio waves,
and can be shaded, mixed and diluted.

How do you control 100+ contestants 2.4 TX's when there isn't any channel
assignments?  Impound every TX and only let up to 39 of one brand at a time?
>From 50 channels controlled to 38 hopefully safe?

Just wondering, if anyone else is wondering...oh yeah Merry Chrismas!

I got my new AMA card...you?

Gordy

See AOL's top rated recipes
<http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004>  and easy