Guys,
I don't know what is more scary.. The Mysterious Pilot # 41 waiting to  shoot
me down out there. Or the Fact that Gordy has now become the expert on 2.4
Mgz Integration. I love Gordy as much as the rest of you but remember when We
took Aero 101 From the Stahl Master. I took all the rudders off my  airplanes
because they didn't need them. The fact of the matter is this is an  over
simplified view of the 2.4 question. I jumped to 2.4 in September, that is  all
fly now. Once you fly 2.4 and find that you have no Electric Glitches from
your ESC, The controls are quicker, and you can fly when you want where you
want
 you won't go back. All my 72 Mhz stuff is for Sale. In fact I am inviting
all you 72 Die Hards to come check out My Airtronics Going Out of Business sale
 at Phoenix. Everything is available. See you there Larry

Number of systems that can be in use  simultaneously
Spectrum  Airtronics       Futaba      Xtreme
 39               38  (?)            ?              120

Got these from the XtremePowerSystems site (letting the Christmas  turkey
settle to make room for pie and this was something I had been thinking  about
for
awhile, so decided to do a little Googling).

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the general modeler believed that
with 2.4 all concerns for freq control were over....Millions could all be on
at
once...there was the story about the huge heli event with hundreds of
attendees most enjoying the freedom of 2.4....hmmmn.

Did you all believe that the amount of 2.4 TXs on at once was almost
unlimited?

Here's another wrench in the freq paradise works....what about a mix of
brands and systems?  Some using two channels at once, some hopping  around.

Regardless of the information encoding, radio waves are still radio  waves,
and can be shaded, mixed and diluted.

How do you control 100+ contestants 2.4 TX's when there isn't any channel
assignments?  Impound every TX and only let up to 39 of one brand at a  time?
>From 50 channels controlled to 38 hopefully safe?

Just wondering, if anyone else is wondering...oh yeah Merry  Chrismas!

I got my new AMA card...you?

Gordy

 See AOL's _top rated recipes_
(http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)  and _easy