  From: Craig Allen<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: soaring@airage.com<mailto:soaring@airage.com>
  Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 6:21 PM
  Subject: [RCSE] Contest idea....Time on tow penalty for TD?

  After watching the World F3J  I had an idea for a contest...

  Incorporate the time penalty on tow that they have in F3J but in a TD format.

  You would have a timer at each winch who would time your launch and write
that time down on your card...  For example if it were a 10 min task and you
towed for 6 sec the best time you could get would be a 9:54 even though you
flew a perfect 10... Or even better... Double the time on tow penalty, so if it
was a 6 sec tow the best time you could get would be 9:48. Seems to me it would
throw more strategy and fun into a normal TD contest

  Suggestions ? Comments?

  Craig