Our club is wrestling with the issue of allowing non-glider electrics at our
club field.  There are those members that feel the addition of electric
models will degrade the experience of silent flight.

I'd be interested in hearing how other clubs have dealt with this subject
and if electric models were allowed to be flown what was the impact on the
club.  Also how did you deal with the controversy if there was any?

We'll be meeting tonight so if any of you have some input I'd love to hear
it.

Thanks,
Ed