I always hate a question with what is the best so I will try a little better
question.

I have yet to fly a glider, I have gotten my transmitter so I'm ready to
choose a plane.
Looking for something that ends up close to $100 since I have a feeling I
may need
to take a rake with me for the first month or so.

Would you recommend an electric sailplane as a first plane or using a
highstart.
I live in Tallahassee Fla. So slope flying is out.