Hi Guys,

A lot of you have suggested ways for me to use the .dat files in Compufoil
but you have all just told me how to import them into the coords folder and
then bring them up.  That has not been a problem all along.  It is when I
try to open the .dat file is when I get the error message (error detected at
coordinate #1-> 0.999841  -0.000170).  My version of Compufoil dates back to
Copyright 1992, 1993 so this may be part of the problem.  I may need to
purchase Eric's most recent version in order to make these things work
right.  Now, if anybody can tell me how to convert the files over to read
like a .cor that would be great cause the .dat files I have right now are
not working in my old version of Compufoil.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS